Friday, January 4, 2013

News of 1/4/2013

 We got some really good news. For at least for Call of Duty Black Ops 2. There has been some leaks about the map pack. There are going to be 4 Multiplayer maps, 1 zombie remake map, and a new gun/guns. Don't know if there is going to be only one gun or multiple guns. But there well be a new gun and it has not been confirmed. But it looks like it is real and is something Treyarch would do. Here is the picture right blow here

   


Hydro looks like a Call of Duty 4 Downpour map.

Grind looks like a city

Downhill looks like the 2nd mission in the campaign. But the first Futuristic Mission in the campaign

Mirage looks like a remake of one of the Asia Maps in CoD 5 World at War, also one of our favorites.

Die Rise looks like ether a remake of Dierise from WaW or takes place somewhere in Germany or some where in the Middle East in my opinion.

and the new Peacekeeper SMG kind of looks like a futuristic K2 from all the FPS games on the PC/MAC

But Who knows, we might get that SMG, we might get 1 gun from every Category, or something a little bit more. Or this Picture could be false. But we don't know for sure.



I have something really good for you guys in CoDZombies. In Black Ops 2. When you can afford enough to pack a punch you gun for 5000 points, you can pack a punch it again for cheap. only 3000 points. How did I notice this. I was board and I played CoDZombies. So I had enough points and I bought the pack a punch for the RPD and the M8A1. Then I was going to experiment again to see if you could pack a punch it again for the M8A1. Turns out I could. For cheap. I don't know if you guys herd of it. But I discovered this my myself, no YouTube or Google or any thing. I found this out by myself. But tell me if you guys ever herd of it.


This is thegamingcell signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment