Wednesday, September 19, 2012

News 9/19/2012

I forgot to tell you guys, I type so fast that I need to double check my work for now one. But if you want to get my information, her it is

Email: thegamingcell@gmail.com
thegamingcell2@gmail.com
thegamingcell@hotmail.com
thegamingcell@yahoo.com
elitegamingcell@gmail.com
game3tillthend@hotmail.com


PSN accounts:
1.)  thegamingcell <======== I use it a lot of times
2.)  elitegamingcell <======== I use sometimes
3.)  crazyninja1913 <========  I kind of do use it a lot
4.)  Pownboy300  <======== this I don't use a lot

Xbox360 accounts: <======== I don't got an Xbox360, but I will get it later. But I do use the Xbox360 over to my friends house.

1.) elitegamingcell
2.) crazyninja1913
3.)magagamingcell  ( It was suppose to be megagamingcell, but I spelled it wrong )

I will be doing borderlands 2 game review on this blog, so make sure you stay in tone. I know I am a little late, but I had school, I most likely going to have to spend more time blogging and gaming then school. But I will still do my School stuff. But I am going to risk it for you guys.

Borderlands just came out 18 days ago, which I didn't even know. But it has came out, you guys probably already saw, herd, talk, bought, or all of the answers, but I am going to do it on this blog. And if I record it, it    would probably be with a not so good of a video, because I am going to record with a webcam, so that is not so good. But at least there will be a video.

I will do more posts tomorrow where I do got some more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment