Thursday, September 13, 2012

Today 9/13/2012. New maps and final maps

To day, the new maps are coming to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Xbox360 premium first. But when the collection hits, will there be some new guns? We know that the AK74u was in some of spec ops and in the story mode. But what is Infinity Ward update the game and give the DLC for the AK74u for free like they did for Terminal. Who knows, maybe you have to pay for it like you do with Chaos mode in spec ops.

Also, I have a really good announcement to make. If you have any Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, Gears of War games and you really want to share the world your skills, send me you gameplay and or clips to thegamincell2@gmail.com. It is amazing to see some gameplay from other people.. Then I will edit it and post it on my blog and on youtube at thegamingcell.

Elite gotten messed up, they have an interference with the clan and lone wolf ops some days ago. And is trying to make up for it at today at ( Will it is over now by the time I post this ) 1 PM to 3 PM EST. It is close to 4:30 in the morning right now. But what is up with elite. Hopefully they will make it up not only for the clan ops but maybe we will have some double XP for like 12 hours of  something like that

And every Friday, if there is any games out, I will start my top 5 games of the week. But for this Friday, and sometimes Fridays, I will show you guys the games that are so 2 years ago and some that is older.

Thank you for reading my blog and have a good day. Stay safe :) .

PS: I will name the maps and describe them tomorrow. Or soon, I have shcool thsi week.

No comments:

Post a Comment