Sunday, October 28, 2012

I know I know, more news


Sorry for me not posting a lot. I try to get some better grades at school but it is not working. So I am going to have to put even more work for school. Some of you guys or girls might say " Nooooo!, thegamingcell is not going to post frequently." But don't worry, I have finally made a schedule for blogging and some other stuff.  Here is the schedule, every day I should post about 3 or 4 times a day. If it is 3, it is that I post twice in the afternoon, meaning at probably at 2:50 PM EST I am going to start the post, then it should be posted at about 3:50 PM EST. Then I should be starting to post again at 5:30 PM EST and be posted at 6:30 PM EST. And finally I should be starting the post at 8:30 PM EST and be posted at 9:45 PM EST. In case that didn't make any since, here is the shorter way of saying it.

- 3:50 PM EST= Posted
-  6:30 PM EST= Posted
- 9:45 PM EST= Posted

But sometimes it may not be posted at the right time. So the schedule might be a little early or a little late, sometimes it may be a lot earlier, or a lot later. But now, lets get into some news.

Black Ops 2 is coming out in about 2 weeks, but for some of the guys right now who wants to know exactly right now is 3 weeks, 2 days, 11 hours, 6 minutes, and something seconds. Because it is 12:24 PM EST right now as I am typing. But we have a lot of information we got on Black Ops 2, we have heard form some gamer's that all the guns are pretty good. Even the 4 barrel shotgun. Which I totally for got what it is called. Because I never played it. But they say it is the worst shotgun ever, but they went like 27 kills and 3 deaths only using the shot gun. Which to me sounds like a pretty good shot gun. But how do we prepare for Black Ops 2. This is what I have herd from other people and my friends who actually went to California and played it, say it is a mix of Black Ops 1 and Call of Duty 4. Which means to be prepared, we can play Black Ops 1 and Call Of Duty 4 for us to get prepared. That doesn't mean we have to play Black Ops 1 or Call of Duty 4. But  there are Strategies just like Black Ops 1 and Call of Duty 4 mix. It seems from what I've herd that with out a plan or Strategies in Black Ops 2, you and I won't go that far into killstreak or Kill Death Ratio.

Border Lands 2 DLC already! Heck Yeah. 2 new DLC and 1 DLC that you can get the other 2 for free on day one. The first one is Captain Scarllet and her Pirate Booty. You go to the Pirate Bay in Search of the ancient treasure. Which means more levels, loot, enemies, and quest. Haven't gotten the chance to bet the game. But I will sooner. The next one is Mechromancer Pack, which lets you play as a 5th character in the game which summons a robot name " Death trap". Two things, one, the name already sounds familiar to " Clap Trap " when he and his evil robots are trying to take over the world in the " Borderlands New Revolution " DLC.  And Two, this sounds like Mordeci from the first Borderlands. This new character sounds like Mordeci's little or big Brother, that is cool. You know what else is cool, that in Borderlands 2, they make the game a lot more funner in my opinion.

Call of Duty Black Ops DLC's just gotten a discount. Now instead of paying $15, you pay $10.49 . That is a $4.51 discount. That is really good for the people who don't got a lot of money, or the people and or kids that don't got a job. Like me. The DLC includes all the content. From " First Strike " to " Rezurrection ". Specking of ' Rezurrection ", if you got Play Station Plus. You can get it for $7.34 . That is a $7.66 discount. This proves that sometimes Cheaper is better.

Medal of Honer just came out. So, on the poll, what do you think about the game.

Thank you so much for reading my blog and posts and have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment