Thursday, October 4, 2012

Resident Evil.... Poor rating + more

I saw on an article that Resident Evil had mostly a 2, 3, 4, 4.5, or 6 out of 10. What kind of crap is that. I don't know why they give it a bad rating. I see game plays of it. And it looks amazing. But maybe I just didn't look at it closely. Tell me what you guys think about Resident Evil 6.

New Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies Trailer. You could look it up on YouTube or callofduty.com or something like that. But for about one and a half minutes, I think it was awesome. Looks like there eyes are blue instead of gold from Black Ops 1. But also have you guys see the parts where there are on the map. That tells me and some of you might agree, but this map is going to be bigger then ever. We are talking about Battle Field 3 map. That would be amazing because it would be filled with Easter Eggs, and also you can roam around the map more often now. Maybe this map will have the biggest rape train in all of Call of Duty Zombies history.

More news soon.    

No comments:

Post a Comment